Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Don't Deserve You

For this post I decided that we will be diverted for the media for a while. Flyleaf, has a song that is really great. It talks about how we try and try but it seems like we always fall short of the glory of God. One line, "You're always a true friend, and I don't deserve you." It's a great line.

God is always there for us in good times and bad. He looks over us and cares and loves us. It's hard for us to wrap our minds around it that God wants to be in our lives. God wanting to be with us and loving such imperfect people seems unreal. But, he really does care and love for us even if it seems as though he isn't always there. Everything he does that doesn't seem to benefit you might just benefit you in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment