So I suppose you have all heard about the Taylor Swift/Kanye West thing. Personally I think that Kanye was disrepectful and rude. However, I don't think that this is what all of buzz should be about. Does it really matter? No. The buzz should be about the choices the governement are making. It should be about the other nations and how we should come together and save the world that is slowly crushing us.
So, in 30 years will we ever remember this stupid arguement? I don't think so. Will Taylor and Kanye West? Most definatley. This is how it should be. Our world should not be centered around little things that don't involve us. There is no need to care about something so juvenile. So, ladies and gents, the moral of the story is to care about what other people say or do when it is not important.
Peace,
Abbie
No comments:
Post a Comment