Friday, October 9, 2009

The Old Computer

So, today I have been finding myself to be really bored. Ofcourse when any person is bored the turn to the t.v or the computer. I turned on the t.v. except of 4 year olds getting sprayed tan for beauty pageants. (That's another story to be dealt with.) So, I'm back here, on the computer looking for something to write about.

I think that it is simply human to turn to materialistic things when you have nothing to do. Then again, I always try to stray away from anything materialistic, so I tend not to be bored. But, I figured out that there are a lot of things resourceful and good on the internet. Social Vibe is a very cool charity website that would be cool to check out. Also, Relevant Magazine is pretty amazing. Facebook isn't that bad as long as it's to be in touch with your family. I mean no quizzes. (I'm guilty of that.)

So, turning to the computer when bored isn't always a bad thing.
Peace,
Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment