Today was a great day. I got to go to church in the morning. And for lunch the whole family got to get together to be each others' company. Then, in the evening I had the pleasure to be in the company of our closest friends. It was lovely to have a relaxing Sunday.
Maybe, this is what God meant by the seventh day. It makes me believe that God maybe had this day to get away from it all. To be able to really not have to think about work or any pressure of everyday life. I wish all Sundays could be like that. Peaceful and overall stress less. So, I encourage you to try to do this every Sunday. Obviously, we can not take a break every Sunday. But, I'd like to think that we should. I like to think that God made the seventh day to get away from it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment