Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer

Perhaps, people would consider me a weak Christian because I struggle so much to stay connected with God, and spend time with Him. But to be honest, I really don't know how strong I am with God. Sure, I have my moments when I feel totally and absolutely connected with God. Sure, I have times when I don't feel or hear God anywhere in my life. I don't know which one outweighs the other.

This summer has been a major toll on me spiritually. I have had so many times when God never felt present. However I had some really great times with God. I am so vunerable, and I think God was testing me. Now, summer is over, and school starts again, and life continues to go on, but this summer had been different from the rest. I don't think that I will ever forget just how difficult this transition had been for me. I will look back on this time and see both how foolish I had been and also so smart. This summer has changed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment