Well, in a matter of a couple days alot has changed. I can't help but wonder what God is thinking. Why would something happen to so many people that He claims to love. I don't want to say that I am irritated with God, but I am not exactly happy with the things that have been going on. It seems as though we have already been tested enough. When will it ever end?
I feel as though that it is only natural to blame God for all the terrible things that have happened. But, when they continue and never end, what am I supposed to feel? When, God tests us usually things happen quickly and sudden. But, sometimes things drag on and never end? What is God thinking this time? Or the time before? I wish I knew. But, I think that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. It has to be there somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment