Thursday, July 8, 2010

Appearances

Ofcourse, this culture bases everything on outside appearances. Everything we wear, what we put on our feet, our faces, is going to be judged. So, I'm deciding to wear less make-up and not worry as much about what people think that I look like. God loves me, no matter what I look like. He doesn't care about the blemish on my face or my short, chubby feet.

The truth is that He created my short, chubby feet and the annoying blemish on my face. Everything about me, he made. He made me driven, motivated, and opinionated. He made me this way for some reason that only He knows. Are we destroying His masterpieces by trying to covering up the flaws?

I'm tired of being judged by appearances. So, I'm blocking it out. Let people see me for who I really am. Let it go, nobody's opinion matters except God's. So live for him, not the people that you are trying to impress.

No comments:

Post a Comment