I just recently read about a musical artist that used to be one of my favorite. She then fell off the face of the earth. She is now coming back out of hiding after 5 years. It was extremely odd and very interesting. She was a Christian artist and left the industry because she was having difficulties with her relationship with Christ, which happens to everyone. But she then found herself in a same sex relationship. This was shocking and unsettling.
Homosexuality is always a very touchy and sensitive subject. I personally, think that it is extremely wrong. I have come to a conclusion. I realize that it is wrong for my religion and that marriage should be between A MAN AND WOMAN! However, as a Christian it is not our job to judge them, that belongs to God. So, we need to still love and not judge or criticize homosexuals, but we do need to recognize the fact that there beliefs are not what we believe.
However, it is not up to me to decide what you believe, that is your decision to make.
No comments:
Post a Comment