Depression always seems to be a huge topic of discussion. If it a medical condition or not, or if people that are depressed are just mentally disturbed. Poems, songs, and novels are written about depression and suicide, and I'm not saying that's a bad thing. But, it seems as though we are just wallowing in our emotional stress.
The most interesting thing is that I despise talking about depression. I never have liked it because it seems as though we are stereotyping and classifying those suffering from depression into a group that no-one wants to enter.
It's actually quite amusing to watch anti-depression commercials. Because they are so, well, depressing. They make me feel depressed, I can't imagine how someone feels with depression listening to the sad music and looking at themselves in sad mirror.
I don't know the cure for depression. And I don't have anymore to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment