Sunday, November 8, 2009

Starting A New Week

I'm going to divert from the media and culture for this post.

On another blog I wrote that, sadly it is a start of a a new week. After I wrote this, I felt really disappointed in myself. It sounds like a hate life and work and I am not excited for the future. It makes it really difficult to see any optimism in my statement and life. Am I dreading this work that badly, that I want to forget about it completely?

Hopefully you can see my dilemma. I don't even have a real answer for it either. I am looking forward for the future but not the upcoming week. It is difficult for me find things short term and not long term. I'm thinking that others may have this problem. Maybe, we all need to take a deep breath and think about how just this one week can make a huge difference in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment